KiDS ROCK Nashville presented by YMCA of Middle Tennessee
- Health & Fitness Expo | Nashville Music City Center Halls C-D
- Thursday, April 24 from 12pm-7pm
- Friday, April 25 from 10am-7pm
- Registration Fee: $30
- Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and entries are NON-TRANSFERABLE. No exceptions. Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate. You may not give or sell your race number to anyone else. You also may not transfer your application to the following year or to another Competitor Group event.
- Official Race Number
- Finisher’s Medal
- Drawstring Bag
Race Day Information
- Date: Sunday, April 27, 2014
- Location: LP Field and surrounding area
- Distance: Kids in grades 1-7 is one mile | Kindergarten distance is a half mile
- FINAL INFORMATION: Find all of the important race day information!
- KID CHECK PROGRAM: Parents of children k-2nd grade MUST READ.
- EVENT DAY MAP
- VIRTUAL GOODIE BAG
No race experience is complete without a visit to the Health & Fitness Expo, the site to pick up your child’s race number and t-shirt. Admission is FREE. Spend time visiting the vendors as they hand out free samples, feature new products and offer discounts valid for attendees only. If your student is running with a confirmed team please check with the Team Captain to confirm pick up details.
ALL CHILDREN AND FAMILIES ARE WELCOME AT THE HEALTH & FITNESS EXPO!
April 24: 12:00pm-7:00pm
April 25: 10:00am-7:00pm
Nashville Music City Center-HALL C & D
201 Fifth Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37203
- Directions: For directions, please visit the Nashville Music City Center web site
Run with your Friends
School/Team registration has closed. Team Captains that have at least 10 children who are interested in running together can email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about how to register as a group.
If you are a confirmed Team Captain and have any late registrations, or other race day questions please continue to communicate with Chia Rowe.
At this time all scholarships have been awarded. Continue to monitor the website for details on the 2015 KiDS ROCK Nashville Scholarship Program.
Download the Official Training Guide for KiDS ROCK. The training guide helps kids track their training. Parents, coaches and teachers use this to sign off on weekly training that will help kids reach their goal of his or her final mile. This guide is full of fun activities and great information in jump starting a healthy lifestyle!
Target and reach children by sponsoring KiDS ROCK Nashville! Various sponsorship levels and entertainment opportunities are still available. For information, please contact: Chia Rowe at email@example.com.
Help a kid rock from the start to the finish! We need volunteers to help assist on race day. Each volunteer will receive a t-shirt and goodie bag along with the satisfaction of helping a child finish a marathon!
Phone: (800) 311-1255
For More Information